Want to utilize your skills in engineering design, communication, public relations and fundraising to provide humanitarian aid and gain professional educational experience? Apply to be a part of the University of Florida's Chapter of Engineers Without Borders Peru team!
If you are interested, follow the instructions below.
1. Click here and fill out this interest form.
2. Download the application document below.
3. Submit the application package, including an application and a resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 16 at 11:59 p.m.
4. Confirmation emails will be sent out the day after your application is received.
5. The applicant will be notified if they received an interview three to five days after applications have closed.
6. Select applicants will be invited to an interview that will be held on either Saturday, September 24th or Sunday, September 25th, 2022. Results will be released the following week.
You must be a student at the University of Florida in order to apply for membership with UF's Chapter of Engineers Without Borders Peru Team.
Please submit ONLY the Application Package materials and your resume (the last 5 pages of this document as a single PDF file and the resume as a separate PDF file)
Click the icon to download the 2022-2023 application