Want to utilize your skills in engineering design, communication, public relations and fundraising to provide humanitarian aid and gain professional educational experience? Apply to be a part of the University of Florida's Chapter of Engineers Without Borders Peru team!
If you are interested, follow the instructions below.
2. Download the application document below.
3. Submit the items listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 22nd at 11:59 p.m.
Full name in Email body (not in application document)
Contact Email in Email body (not in application document)
Copy of Application in pdf format
4. Confirmation emails will be sent out the day after your application is received.
5. The applicant will be notified if they received an interview three to five days after applications have closed.
6. Select applicants will be invited to an interview that will be held on either Saturday, September 30th or Sunday, October 1st, 2023. Results will be released the following week.
You must be a student at the University of Florida in order to apply for membership with UF's Chapter of Engineers Without Borders Peru Team.
Please submit ONLY the Application Package materials and your resume (the last 5 pages of this document as a single PDF file and the resume as a separate PDF file)
Click the icon to download the 2023-2024 application